1. Check-in time? 14:00
2. Check out time? 11:00
3. Could you keep my luggage before the check in / after the check out? Yes
4. Does the hotel offer a shuttle from the airport?
- We can organize a transfer from the airport for 24 EUR (max. 4 persons). Please contact the hotel reception directly to request a transfer.
5. Can I reserve a parking place?
- We have parking place on request (it needs to be confirmed by hotel reception) for extra charge 20 EUR per day. There is also a big parking area on oposite side of the Sparta Stadium for 6 EUR a day and free street parking around the hotel is limited but available after 18:00.
6. How to find us?
Travelling by public transport
- Our hotel is aprox. 200m from tram stop KAMENICKA.
Tram Lines (1, 8, 12, 25, 26, 91, 96)
Travelling from the airport
- From the airport, you can get the bus line 119 to Nádraži Velestavín then change to tram line 26 to the stop Kamenicka.
Travelling from the train station
- By tram n. 26 till Kamenická
Where can I buy public transport tickets?
- We sell 30 minutes tickets at the reception. 90 minutes, 24 hours and 72 hours tickets can be purchased at the tobacco shop near he hotel. Just ask at the reception.
7. How to get to the city center?
- Tram line 26 or 8 are only 3 stops from the Republic Square, less than 10 minutes ride.
- You can also do a scenic walk through the Letna Park. About 25 – 30 minutes stroll.
8. How to get to the Prague Castle?
- Tram line 25, only 5 stops to the castle.
9. Is breakfast included in the room rate?
10. What are the reception opening hours?
11. Is WI-FI available at the hotel/in the room?
12. Does the hotel allow pets in the room?
Yes, for extra charge 15 EUR/pet/night
13. Do you have a gym available?
14. Any restaurants near by?
Yes, also inside the hotel.
15. Can you help us book a tickets for bus, train, theater…?
16. Can you arrange a flowers, b-day cake, gluten-free breakfast..?