1. Check-in time?
Arrivals in our hotel are available from 14:00.
Early arrival is possible at the hotel's option for a fee of 6 EUR / 150 CZK per hour.
2. Check out time?
Departures in our hotel are possible until 11:00.
Later departure is possible according to hotel options for a fee of 6 EUR / 150 CZK per hour.
3. Could you keep my luggage before the check in / after the check out?
Yes Your luggage can be safely stored in the luggage room.
4. Does the hotel offer a shuttle from the airport?
We can organize a transfer from the airport for 24 EUR (max. 4 persons). Please contact the hotel reception directly to request a transfer.
5. Can I reserve a parking place?
We have parking place on request (it needs to be confirmed by hotel reception) for extra charge 20 EUR per day. There is also a big parking area on oposite side of the Sparta Stadium for 6 EUR a day and free street parking around the hotel is limited but available after 18:00.
6. How to find us?
If you travel by public transport:
Our hotel is located about 200m from the KAMENICKÁ tram stop.
Tram lines (1, 8, 12, 25, 26, 91, 96)
If you are traveling from the airport:
The airport can be reached by bus line 119 on Velestavín Train Station and by tram 26 to Kamenická stop.
If you are traveling from the train station:
Take the tram number 26 to the Kamenická stop.
Where can I buy tickets for public transport?
At the hotel reception we sell public transport tickets for 30 minutes.
If you want to buy a ticket for 90 minutes, 1 day or 3 days, you can buy the ticket in the tobacco (about 200m from the hotel).
7. How to get to the city center?
Tram line 26 or 8 are only 3 stops from the Republic Square, less than 10 minutes ride.
You can also do a scenic walk through the Letna Park. About 25 – 30 minutes stroll.
8. How to get to the Prague Castle?
Tram line 25, only 5 stops to the castle.
9. Is breakfast included in the room rate?
Yes, a cold and hot buffet breakfast is included in the room rate.
10. What are the reception opening hours?
11. Is WI-FI available at the hotel/in the room?
Yes, the entire hotel has a free wifi connection, free of charge.
12. Does the hotel allow pets in the room?
Yes, for extra charge 15 EUR/pet/night
13. Do you have a gym available?
14. Any restaurants near by?
Yes. There is the Belcredi Bistro with a renowed kitchen right in the hotel.
15. Can you help us book a tickets for bus, train, theater…?
Yes, please ask the hotel reception.
16. Can you arrange a flowers, b-day cake, gluten-free breakfast..?
Yes, please ask the hotel reception. Gluten-free pastries or deserts are available on request at breakfast servise staff.